3d杀和尾

Fortum in Estonia

our business aim in estonia is to develop sustainable energy solutions for cities of tartu and pärnu, meeting the needs of local communities. the main business operations based on local and renewable energy are production, distribution and sales of electricity, district heating and cooling.

Picture of Pärnu CHP plant in Estonia

electricity generated in chp plants is distributed and sold to nordpool and heat is distributed and sold directly to different customer segments from industrial businesses to housing associations as well to private houses. new product such as district cooling has been launched in estonian market.

Fortum's business in Pärnu is 100% Fortum owned and operates Pärnu's CHP plant and district heating network. The plant utilizes local bio fuels such as wood chips and wood residues. CHP plant has been in operation since November 2010 and its production capacity is 24 MW of electricity and 45 MW of heat. In Pärnu Fortum has approx 890 customers and 19,000 end users. The total length of the district heating network is around 90 km from which approx. 82% is pre-isolated/renewed. 52 professionals are working for Pärnu business.

3d杀和尾from the beginning of 2018 new products have been launched to industrial customers nearby pärnu chp plant. we are supplying customers with steam and electricity via direct line. district cooling for business customers in pärnu downtown was launched in mid-2019. 

Fortum's business in Tartu3d杀和尾 is 60% Fortum-owned. The owner of the remaining 40% of the business is the local Estonian company Giga AS. Fortum Tartu operates one of the first CHP plants in Estonia and owns Tartu district heating network. The capacity of the Tartu CHP plant is 25 MW of electricity and 50 MW. The plant has been in operation since April 2009 using local fuels, woodchips and milled peat, whereby a large part of the peat comes from company's own peat deposits. Fortum Tartu has approx 1700 customers and 72,000 end users. The total length of the district heating network is around 185 km from which approx. 82% is pre-isolated/renewed.

2016 fortum tartu made history in baltic energy sector and opened the first district cooling plant and network in tartu downtown, serving nearby business customers. second district cooling system started its production in 2017 and is providing cool for lõunakeskus tradepark area, the biggest supermarket/entertainment complex in southern estonia. next district cooling system is under development. fortum tartu has 69 employees.

Fortum has also Financial Services in Estonia. Financial Services' back office is located in Tallinn and provides accounting, reporting, payroll and tax services to more than 100 huaicw.icupanies globally. Back office has 64 employees.

浙江省12选5走势和值一定牛 三地和值尾振幅带连线专业版 3d杀和尾十大杀尾专家汇总 太湖钓叟hyh8 幸运飞艇冠军5码怎么计算